Saturday, June 29, 2013

Unbelievable

I can't believe it.  Beaufort won.
I don't understand.  With all the evidence Beanstalk found, it should have been easy to have him locked away.  I don't understand what the jury was thinking!  Are they okay with just letting him free to keep committing crimes because they don't think he was treated properly?!  I wonder what they would think if they spoke to the animals he's mistreated! 
Can't write anymore.  Too upset.  Looks like I'll be digging into my stash of chocolate in the fridge.

Not all that glitters is gold.
Ruby

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you weren't the only one thinking a bribe would be beneficial towards your cause...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. That's icing despicable that he got off! Who knows to what lengths this guy went to to do so, but like Iris said (surprisingly we agree) it could have been a bribe, or even blackmail. He is a bad guy after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised he received the not guilty sentence. I've never been on trial, but I've known quite a few people who have and managed to get the jury on their side. It's not that hard to sway them when you have the right cards in your hand.

    ReplyDelete