Monday, June 17, 2013

Meet Cecily

Well, Ivy and Harry get back tomorrow night, and after last night's disaster (I didn't sleep a wink, I kept starting up at random noises), I've decided I'm going to be spending a little bit of time with my friend Cecily.
Who is Cecily, you may ask?  Cecily Algernon is a fashion design prodigy studying at the best school in the state.  She gives amazing fashion advice, has a beautiful array of accessories (which she designed herself, I might add), and has impeccable taste in friends.  Meaning Ivy and me. ;)
Before you ask, yes, Ceci knows about the gems.  She, Ivy and I have been best friends since elementary school, and besides, she's used some of them in her designs, and they look gorgeous!  How could I not tell her?  I just haven't mentioned her before because she doesn't live with us.  At the moment she's living with her step-family (and don't get me started on that kettle of worms!  What jerks!), but due to my little panic attack last night, she has graciously offered to keep me company, which is why I'm writing so late.  I've only got time now because she's cooking (another great thing about Ceci, she is an amazing chef!).
Ah, and there's her call for dessert! 

Not all that glitters is gold.
Ruby

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've got a lot of really nice friends at your side! Where in the world did you find them?

    ReplyDelete