Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Second Day

So far the trial of Louis Beaufort is looking pretty good for the prosecutors.  Beanstalk, the super no one really knows much about, apparently went back to the warehouse after Beaufort was captured and was able to gather some pretty hard evidence.  It doesn't look like Beaufort will be able to weasel his way out of this one.  Now if only he could be linked to Decartes...
In other news, I'm nearly done with my class on sign language!  Hopefully that means I can go to the duck pond again soon (as long as I don't run into any more "harmless" old ladies)!

Not all that glitters is gold.
Ruby

2 comments:

  1. Beanstalk... is he a gangly kid? I saw someone poking around the warehouse when I went to look for Sonic. Same person? Maybe, maybe not. *Twilight Zone theme music*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you care to read my post on Snow White and the Seven Supers, you'll know that yes, Beanstalk is rather gangly... in fact, it's kind of the only thing we really know about him. It's very possible...

      Delete