Monday, June 10, 2013

Ruby and Ivory

Well, it appears my boredom has gotten the best of me, once again.  It looks like the blog stays. 
I guess if you're going to be reading about my life, I should probably let you know a little about me.  I suppose if I wanted to I could keep you in the dark, but then, what would be the point of  this blog?  Not that there ever was much of a point, besides staving off boredom.
But I digress.
My name is Ruby.  Ruby Jones.  I'm twenty years old, and I have long, straight brown hair and freckles.  I used to attend college, but certain... events, recently, have caused a self-imposed house arrest.  I am now taking online courses to graduate. 
I share an apartment with my best friend, Ivory White.  I know, the name seems a bit redundant, but her mother had always wanted a daughter named Ivory, and when she died giving birth... well, it's hard to say no to something like that.  She goes by Ivy most of the time.  She has long black hair, perfect skin, and an obsession with cold weather (No offense, Ivory!).  Seriously, though, it's getting a little out of control.  Ivy also does most of the shopping, and runs the errands, and even answers the door most of the time (again, self-imposed house arrest).  If it were anyone else they would have kicked me out already, but Ivy's just cool like that.  She tries her best to understand.
Well, now you know who we are.  Hopefully the rest of my story will make a bit more sense now.  But, because I feel maniacal, and I have to watch six hour long videos to complete my next class, I'm not going to tell you just what it is yet.

Not all that glitters is gold.
Ruby

2 comments:

  1. Does it involve, in any way, the weather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My story? *snort* I wish! If only... life would be so much simpler.

      Delete