Tuesday, June 25, 2013

No Internet

Sorry for not updating sooner.  But I'll have you know it WASN'T MY FAULT!!!!!!  I HATE TECHIE SUPERVILLAINS!
You see, a couple days ago my internet started freaking out.  I assumed it was a normal problem and would fix itself in a couple of hours.  Three days later, not a single thing had changed!!!!  Do you have any idea how boring it is when you're stuck indoors and you don't have internet?!  Even the television was having problems!  And then I found out it wasn't just me.  Everyone I knew was having issues.  I thought it was just city-wide... until the broadcast.
Apparently this ridiculous villain called Evil Evil, a technopath, had taken control of every sort of computer and electrical device up and down the entire west coast (now I know why it was three days, it must have taken a lot of power).  For what, you may ask?  For one. stinking. city.  He was looking for Sonic Boom, who he apparently has some sort of grudge against (if you, like me, had no idea who Sonic Boom was, you can check out irisclearwater.blogspot.com).  Seriously.  He took out the entire west coast's internet to look for one single super. 
Luckily, said Sonic Boom was able to find him and kick his trash without a problem.  Internet is back, along with my sanity.

Not all that glitters is gold.
Ruby

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it wasn't that bad. You have to admit that our Uno tournament was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm still convinced you and Harry were cheating.

      Delete
  2. The thing with Sonic is that no one actually knows where his lair is. He can fly so fast he looks after pretty much this half of the country--his domain could be anywhere. I guess Evil Evil was just covering his bases. Fat lot of good that did him.

    ReplyDelete