Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hijack

Hello!  Well, I'm not Ruby.  In fact, this is Ivory, her roommate.  Ruby is napping at the moment, and I thought I would take some time to straighten out a few things that Ruby didn't quite describe properly.  :)
Firstly, Ruby didn't really give a good description of herself.  She has long, dark hair, like the kind on shampoo commercials.  She also has dark brown eyes, like chocolate.  And she loves ducks.  She left that bit out. ;)
Secondly, taking a couple skii trips with my boyfriend does NOT mean I am obsessed with snow.  Of course, Ruby thinks any kind of cold is a problem, so I suppose I can see why she wouldn't understand. 
Thirdly, I do NOT have perfect skin.  I am very pale, especially compared to Ruby (I don't understand how that girl tans so well!)
There.  Now that that's taken care of, I'd better scat.  Looks like Ruby's waking up.

Tata!
Ivory

2 comments:

  1. Note to self: log out of personal blog in the event of hijackers.

    Though, that does give me an idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see now where you got the idea to hijack my blog. Thanks so much for that, Ivory. Not.

    ReplyDelete