Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Surprise Skii Trip

Hey everyone, sorry about that ridiculous hiatus.  Ivy decided to take me on a crazy long skiing trip... without telling me.
Seriously, I can't figure out how she and Harry even find places to ski in the middle of summer, but apparently they exist.  I admit, I don't really get why they brought me, seeing as I hate skiing and all... Still, it was fun.  Cecily was there, and I got to meet one of Ivy's newer acquaintances, a librarian named Isabelle.  She actually moved here from Ireland a couple years ago, and she's got a fun accent.  Apparently she's where Ivy goes when she needs to stock up on her favorite Austen books.
In unrelated news, did you all hear about the Witch's attack?  I guess while Ivy and I were on our skiing trip, she ransacked a bunch of random houses in the city.  I would ask why, but then, it's the Witch.  She's completely insane, for those of you who don't know about her.  There's never much of a reason for why she does anything.  Luckily Hansel and Gretal were able to put her behind bars... again.  I do have to wonder where the rest of the team was, but then, they do work on their own occasionally.

Not all that glitters is gold.
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment