Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm Ba-ack!

Thanks, Ivy, for posting my sickness all over the internet.  I really need to stop leaving this open when I don't write.
In any case, I wanted to set a couple things straight.  First, I do not habitually make myself sick on chocolate cake.  In fact, I actually try to avoid chocolate cake.  It is, however, my comfort food, and if I'm depressed, I'd like to see you try and keep me from it.  Second, while the Beast's imprisonment was certainly his most heinous crime, I've wanted Descartes in prison long before that came to light.  The man is a menace, this just solidified my repulsion for him.
Third, I have absolutely no doubt that one day, very soon, this maniac is going to go to prison, and I will be more content than I have been since I got my powers.
Oh, and fourth, I was not spewing gems.  I got one or two every time I moaned.  Big whoop.
Man, this is such a lame power!  Who wants gems every time they make a noise?  Seriously!

Not all that glitters is gold.
Ruby

3 comments:

  1. The repition of the power and the lack of control is what makes powers like ours suck.

    As for Descartes--what's stopping Snow White and her Supers from taking him down? Surely this man's gotten his hands dirty somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he's got his hands dirty. It's just that he also has what the judges in this city apparently don't: money. Which means he gets crafty lawyers, sympathetic judges, and access to certain things the jurors probably don't want known.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds about right, Rubes. Plus people on your side to lie for you. You have to have 'witnesses' to muddle the facts if you need concrete proof to soften.

    ReplyDelete