Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bored. Really, Really Bored

Why am I bored, you might ask?  Because Ivory is off with Harry, and Cecily is spending time with her boyfriend, Ernie.  Meaning I am at the house alone.
Oh dear, I just had a terrible thought.  What will happen to me when Ivy and Harry get married?  Ivy is going to leave, and I'll be here all alone, all the time.  I suppose I could get Ceci to move in, and it's not like rent would be a problem, but she and Ernie are getting pretty serious...
What's going to happen to me when all my friends are gone and I'm off on my own?

Not all that glitters is gold.
Ruby

4 comments:

  1. You can move in with me! With you and your gems and me and my rain, we could be the MOST ANTISOCIAL apartment on the block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you could like, get a boy friend. I mean, what guy wouldn't mind having a gem like you around?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks, Megan, but I think it might be difficult to find a guy that doesn't care about gems falling from my mouth.

    ReplyDelete