Friday, July 26, 2013

A Walk

You know, there's something about being really bored that makes you do reckless things.  Like taking a walk when you know it's asking for trouble.
I mean, really, I should know better.  The Witch has been on the loose lately, and the Queen has been far too quiet for comfort.  Generally that means she's plotting something sinister.  If I had any sense, I would keep myself and my gems inside.
But of course, I have no sense, so I decided to take a walk instead.
It was actually pretty nice.  I didn't run into any crazies, and I just faked being mute if anyone noticed me (yes, Iris, I actually did use your idea, don't let it go to your head).  Maybe I've been overreacting as far as the danger of being outside goes.

Not all that glitters is gold.
Ruby

4 comments:

  1. The only thing that could make it better would be strolling along, arm in arm, with an attractive hunk. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when are Ivy and her "hunk" tying the knot anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The end of August. Not sure on the exact date yet.

      Delete
  3. A wedding!? How romantic!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete