Saturday, July 27, 2013

Girls' Night

I think Ivy and Ceci have been reading my blog.  Not that I ever doubted they did, but I think I accidentally guilt-tripped them.  This morning they told me we were going to have a girls' day.  Ceci was able to get out of working at her step-mom's shop, and she brought... everything.  Make-up kits, hair stuff, EVERYTHING!!! 
It was actually a lot of fun.  I haven't done something like this in a long time, since before the gems.  I wasn't really expecting to have a good time, but I think I missed this.

Not all that glitters is gold.
Mira

9 comments:

  1. I'll be honest, I never saw much of an appeal for that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. French Manicures are the best! And with your gem-giving abilities, it wouldn't be out of reason to do a little diamond studded palm tree on each ring finger.

    And honestly, Iris, with how much time it sounds like you spend in your basement, how ever else do you spend all your time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW MY GAWSH I LOVE MANICURES!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally, I seriously think you are going a little too overboard with the amounts of <3 you've been using in your current comments. Did you just get a new boyfriend or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, why are you guys even having conversations about nails and hearts and things? Aren't these supposed to be blogs about rad action superheroes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. N-o, Megan. I just... I just... I just broke up with my... my...

    Excuse me, I... I think I need a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah... I kind of feel like the world's biggest jerk now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uhh... how did all of this come out of a post about girls' night?

    ReplyDelete