Saturday, November 23, 2013

Getting Nervous

Sooo... um, Iris hasn't been online.  In forever.  And I'm starting to get nervous about this.  I mean, I get that she no longer feels the need to obsess over finding Void, for which I'm grateful, and that she no longer wants to obsess over Sonic Boom, which is also a plus, but... I dunno, it was like the Internet was her happy place.  And now she's abandoned it.  She's even gone so far as to look for a job.  Like, an actual, go-to-work-and-get-a-salary kind of job.  And I'm starting to worry. 
I get that she was upset about what happened with the supers, but I didn't think it would get this bad.
Help?

Not all that glitters is gold.
Ruby

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've noticed her absence on the internet too. Usually that sort of thing is healthy, but for Iris--I dunno. Have you considered shock therapy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan! You can't be serious! That's so heartless! Iris must be going through a super hard time right now--and consequently, Ruby too. Can't you be a little more helpful?!

      Delete
    2. I was going for humerous, more than helpful, personally.

      Delete
    3. Well it was not funny!

      Delete
    4. Haha, I thought it was funny. :)

      Delete
    5. Thanks Thomas, I appreciate that.

      Delete