Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Isolation

I thought I was bored when I first locked myself inside.  I had no idea.
Now that I'm the only one in the apartment, what with Ivy being married now, I have absolutely nothing to do.  Cecily is still on her honeymoon, Ivy just left, and I have nothing to keep me company except my computer and Red (my stuffed wolf.  Don't make fun, she's the only friend I have right now).  I've also discovered a rather inconvenient truth about being a hermit in the middle of the city: you still have to go grocery shopping.  Ivy used to do it all, and I didn't have a problem being inside all the time, but now... I'm running low on food, and I still haven't left the apartment since the wedding.  I know I need to go out soon, but I'm terrified that the minute I stick my nose out the door, Rumplestiltskin is going to swoop down and carry me off.
Being alone is no fun.

I hate everything that glitters.
Ruby

2 comments: