Friday, August 9, 2013

Back Again

Hey, sorry I haven't been around lately, but as I said, normal life is boring.  There hasn't really been much to post about.  I've actually been thinking of going out again.  Last time wasn't a problem, and the villains have been laying pretty low as of late.  I think a walk would be nice.  It might clear my head.
Ivory and Harry have decided to move their wedding date up.  They're tying the knot next week (which has of course sent their parents into fits).  The odd thing is, Ivy won't tell me why.  When I bring it up she just tells me Ceci and Ernie "inspired" them, but the thing is, they've been acting a little off lately.  They seem worried, and it's rubbing off.  Is something happening that they're not telling me about?  Is someone sick?  I feel like I'm losing my best friend.

Not all that glitters is gold.
Ruby

2 comments:

  1. How is that possible when I'M your best friend? ;)
    Okay, lame joke. I bet they're just so madly in love they can't wait to get together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you like, helping with the wedding and everything? Are you a bridesmaid? What sort of dress do you get to wear?!

    ReplyDelete