Saturday, October 19, 2013

Settling Down

I'm happy to say it's been a fairly uninteresting week (except for Iris' conspiracy theory about disappearing heroes).  Nothing unexpected has happened, and it feels amazing!  No crazy kidnappings, no surprise roommates, not even an unexpected thunderstorm!  For once life is peaceful.
Ivy and Cecy came over yesterday.  They wanted to meet Iris.  Cecily definitely likes her, and I think Ivy does too.  At least, she didn't roll her eyes when they met, which is always a good sign with Ivy.  We ended up playing bingo with gemstones (hey, I have to do something with them!).  I think we've quasi-decided to do this once a week, but I'm not holding my breath.  Ivy and Cecy have always had pretty busy schedules.

Not all that glitters is gold.
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment